Thursday, June 16, 2011

Check out the Golden Circle blog from former RRO writer "Golden Boy" Greg Anthony

The Golden Circle lives on....

Check out the entire blog here!


Here's the newest entry

For the first time in 5 years there is no RRO News. What is left is a gapping hole of shared knowledge and information. Along with that we are deprived of "The Straight Flush" by Pokerface, "Wayne's World" with Eric Wayne and "The Thompson Perspective" by Brian Thompson. I know the regular readers will be going through withdrawls, missing their favortie columnists. And that is why "The Golden Circle" has returned! 

It almost took an act of congress and God for Brian Tramel to convince me to do a regular column a mere two years ago. But 2 RRO "Columnists of the Year" awards later, I've rediscovered my passion for writing. Not only will this be a place for fans, friends and everyone in between to read my views on different aspects of this business we love so much, but will also serve as a place I can update whats going in my career. 

A new dawn is upon us. I love feedback, so please leave comments. I try to keep a positive tone in most of my articles, I think there is enough mudslinging going on in the world, let alone pro wrestling. I may even ask some of familiar friends to contribute here and there. So buckle up and get ready for a brand new ride thats gonna be as always, as good as gold.

No comments: