Saturday, May 28, 2011

Rants from a Mental Messiah: Introduction

Cheap Heat Indy Newz would like to welcome the newest member of the team, INSANE LANE! Check out his introductory column!



Hello everyone. Many of you may know me as "The Mental Messiah" Insane Lane. I wrestled all over the United States for nine years for many reputable indy wrestling promotions such as CZW, IWA Mid South, and Juggalo Championship Wrestling among others. Recently, I made the decision to step away from active competition and try my hand in other ventures. This will be the first of hopefully many columns I write on here for Cheap Heat Newz.

This column will will basically be just my opinions of the wrestling business in general mixed in with some personal experiences from my years on the road. For the most part, I will keep things as positive as I possibly can. However, there will be some things that grind my gears- and you, the reader, will hear about it.

I welcome all of you to join me every month to read not only my column, but all of the contributors here on Cheap Heat Newz. My hope is that what I put on here will be interesting, informative, and even sometimes humorous to you all. I want to thank Gene Jackson for welcoming me on board and inviting me to write on his website. I won't let you down sir!

For those not familiar with me. I invite you to check out my facebook page http://facebook.com/mentalmessiah. I hope all of you have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend.

Until then, stay mental!

No comments: